- Term 4: 3 October (Monday) to 20 December
- Term 1: 27 January* (school teachers start) to 6 April
- Term 2: 24 April* (staff begin) to 23 June
- Term 3: 10 July (Monday) to 15 September
- Term 4: 2 October (Monday) to 20 December
* Friday 27 January and Monday 30 January are student-free days in all government schools to allow for appropriate planning to take place for the arrival of students.
Each year government schools are provided with four student-free days for professional development, school planning and administration, curriculum development, and student assessment and reporting purposes.
The remaining three student-free days are determined by each individual school. Please check the calendar for our upcoming student-free days.