Exford Primary School uses the Internet as a teaching and learning tool. We see the Internet as a valuable resource but acknowledge it must be used responsibly.
Your child has been asked to agree to use the Internet responsibly at school. Parents should be aware that the nature of the Internet means that full protection from inappropriate content can never be guaranteed.
At Exford PS we:
- Provide a filtered Internet service
- Provide supervision and direction in Internet activities
- Have an Information Literacy program
- Reinforce the importance of safe and respectful use of the Internet in all curriculum areas
- Provide support to parents to understand this agreement
- Use a range of technology in our classrooms – laptops, iPads, Apple TVs and other devices.
In 2016 we launched the Exford PS You-Tube Channel and this will continue in the next years.
In 2017, we will be implementing the student driven Seesaw Digital Portfolios, which will be our main way of sharing the students’ learning goals, activities, tasks, presentations and successes with their families.